Thursday, 19 April 2012
A Walk to Remember
So, yesterday I wanted to show my roommate Beth a gorgeous place on campus. I had mentioned it to her earlier and right after worship we went out on our walk. We walked for a little while then went down a hill, and walked a little while longer and went down another hill, now we were far away from the nearest house and enjoying some peace. Beth had brought my camera and was taking pictures, you know, just having fun. Then I look over at Beth and behind her I see this thing, I didn't know what it was, but I was sure it was going to attack and then eat us. "Beth, look behind you" I said very calmly, "what?!". "Beth, look behind you!" now I was scared so I sat down thinking I wouldn't be seen. She looks behind her and starts walking towards me very fast. I got up and we both walked the opposite direction, while she told me that this creature I was absolutely terrified of was a Coyote and was more scared of us than we (I was) were of him, I had a hard time believing that. We got away, although it seemed to be following us, and managed to get a couple of pictures of it. It was a walk to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment