Tuesday, 17 April 2012
My Cup of Tea
I didn't use to like tea. Wait, let me take that back... I liked sleepytime with lots and lots of sugar and milk, provided on the day after a sleepover by my friends mom. So this summer I went to Turkey with my mom, and over there it's a custom to drink tea after every meal, so i got to try lots of different kinds of tea, my favorite was the apple. When we got home from Turkey I saw my mom drink liquorice tea, I thought it was gonna be gross, but turned out to be my favorite of all kind! The brand of the tea was Yogi tea, and now that's all I drink. Plus I love opening a new packet and reading the proverb, todays was;
"Greatness is measured by your gifts, not your possessions"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment