As I sat in church yesterday I looked outside the big window, and to my surprise I saw little white snowflakes ever so softly falling to the ground. All day the snow kept on falling and falling leaving a couple of inches slightly covering the brown landscape. Around 4 o'clock the heavens closed. However, during the night the snow started to swirl to the ground again, and when I went outside to take a deep, fresh, morning breath, I found to my surprise a thick fluffy layer of snow - now fully covering the brown dead ground. Snow adds life to a dead winter landscape, and since there now was such a lively lovely landscape outside I figured that I NEEDED to show it to my lovely new Canon. So I did, I took pictures of my most beautiful friend.
This is my Favorite mountain in the whole entire world!
Welcome to our Inn, we're missing a couple of beams on our house, but at least we have a plant
My Bestie and Rommie, can it get any better...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love you dear:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for being the best sister a girl could ever want. I owe you woman! Your the best.